Another interesting idea.
StockTwits is a social, stock micro-blogging service. StockTwits is an open, community-powered idea and information service for investments. Users can eavesdrop on traders and investors, or contribute to the conversation and build their reputation as savvy market wizards. The service takes financial related data and structures it by stock, user, reputation, etc.
Find me on
- RT @GiordanaRock: Got to volunteer at the Secret Garden in Richmond. Love that @salesforceapac gives us 7 days a year #itscooltovolunteer #… 4 weeks ago
- Just earned the Reports & Dashboards Specialist badge on @Trailhead and you should too! trailhead.salesforce.com/en/super_badge… via @Trailhead 1 month ago
- Open google maps in your mobile 1 month ago
- I'm helping to beat blood cancer by taking part in the @LeukaemiaAus #worldsgreatestshave. Please sponsor me.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- I'm helping to beat blood cancer by taking part in the @LeukaemiaAus #worldsgreatestshave. Please sponsor me. my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/sergiocutrera 2 months ago