After mapping humans’ intricate social networks, Nicholas Christakis and colleague James Fowler began investigating how this information could better our lives. Now, he reveals his hot-off-the-press findings: These networks can be used to detect epidemics earlier than ever, from the spread of innovative ideas to risky behaviors to viruses.
Find me on
- RT @GrahamjdixJohn: Exciting news - Salesforce has been named Forbes World's Most Innovative Company 2017! sforce.co/2vQsSmV https://… 1 month ago
- [1708.03486] A Solution of the P versus NP Problem fb.me/1D0Gmtgc8 1 month ago
- Skynet is coming???? fb.me/42RnGRCac 1 month ago
- fb.me/7bKOwSzRu 3 months ago
- Phi, the golden number in nature. fb.me/1mCNluEI6 4 months ago