After mapping humans’ intricate social networks, Nicholas Christakis and colleague James Fowler began investigating how this information could better our lives. Now, he reveals his hot-off-the-press findings: These networks can be used to detect epidemics earlier than ever, from the spread of innovative ideas to risky behaviors to viruses.
Find me on
- fb.me/7bKOwSzRu 1 month ago
- Phi, the golden number in nature. fb.me/1mCNluEI6 1 month ago
- RT @GiordanaRock: Got to volunteer at the Secret Garden in Richmond. Love that @salesforceapac gives us 7 days a year #itscooltovolunteer #… 2 months ago
- Just earned the Reports & Dashboards Specialist badge on @Trailhead and you should too! trailhead.salesforce.com/en/super_badge… via @Trailhead 3 months ago
- Open google maps in your mobile 3 months ago