After mapping humans’ intricate social networks, Nicholas Christakis and colleague James Fowler began investigating how this information could better our lives. Now, he reveals his hot-off-the-press findings: These networks can be used to detect epidemics earlier than ever, from the spread of innovative ideas to risky behaviors to viruses.
Find me on
- RT @elonmusk: Currently over Australia 🇦🇺 https://t.co/HAya3E6OEJ 1 month ago
- RT @maitran: WOW @JRart’s 53-foot truck is outside @Salesforce West — amazing! @Benioff 😍 #art #sanfrancisco https://t.co/qAwR3SXZ7c 1 month ago
- @simongascoigne @SofMata Good memory @simongascoigne! Yes, I can help you @SofMata. There are many good places in A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- fb.me/31guKAqPy 2 months ago
- Happy Christmas! Feliz Navidad!!! YOU are the light of the world! VOS sos la luz del mundo! #BeTheLightOfTheWorld… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago