After mapping humans’ intricate social networks, Nicholas Christakis and colleague James Fowler began investigating how this information could better our lives. Now, he reveals his hot-off-the-press findings: These networks can be used to detect epidemics earlier than ever, from the spread of innovative ideas to risky behaviors to viruses.
Find me on
- I just donated to @Wikipedia. Support free knowledge! #iloveWikipedia donate.wikimedia.org/?utm_medium=So… 1 week ago
- Digital Darwinism 2 weeks ago
- This year, I'm taking action by raising funds for prostate cancer. Donate today and we can be the difference. This… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/2fX8UfE72 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/8e810GuNl 1 month ago