A simple phrase, but what a big true today.
I always remember this phrase from my argentinian colleague Marcelo Galperin, who founded MercadoLibre.com.ar and today is the CEO of Virtual Company Services.
We talked about that many years ago in our lunch.
It is very simple Phrase, but it is becomming more and more real every day.
If your business doesn’t have an internet presence, nobody will know you. More over, and if your company doesn’t have a good reputation and good reviews in the social media, it will be very difficult to sell your products.
Find me on
- fb.me/7bKOwSzRu 1 month ago
- Phi, the golden number in nature. fb.me/1mCNluEI6 1 month ago
- RT @GiordanaRock: Got to volunteer at the Secret Garden in Richmond. Love that @salesforceapac gives us 7 days a year #itscooltovolunteer #… 2 months ago
- Just earned the Reports & Dashboards Specialist badge on @Trailhead and you should too! trailhead.salesforce.com/en/super_badge… via @Trailhead 3 months ago
- Open google maps in your mobile 3 months ago