A simple phrase, but what a big true today.
I always remember this phrase from my argentinian colleague Marcelo Galperin, who founded MercadoLibre.com.ar and today is the CEO of Virtual Company Services.
We talked about that many years ago in our lunch.
It is very simple Phrase, but it is becomming more and more real every day.
If your business doesn’t have an internet presence, nobody will know you. More over, and if your company doesn’t have a good reputation and good reviews in the social media, it will be very difficult to sell your products.
Find me on
- I just donated to @Wikipedia. Support free knowledge! #iloveWikipedia donate.wikimedia.org/?utm_medium=So… 1 week ago
- Digital Darwinism 2 weeks ago
- This year, I'm taking action by raising funds for prostate cancer. Donate today and we can be the difference. This… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/2fX8UfE72 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/8e810GuNl 1 month ago