A simple phrase, but what a big true today.
I always remember this phrase from my argentinian colleague Marcelo Galperin, who founded MercadoLibre.com.ar and today is the CEO of Virtual Company Services.
We talked about that many years ago in our lunch.
It is very simple Phrase, but it is becomming more and more real every day.
If your business doesn’t have an internet presence, nobody will know you. More over, and if your company doesn’t have a good reputation and good reviews in the social media, it will be very difficult to sell your products.
Find me on
- RT @elonmusk: Currently over Australia 🇦🇺 https://t.co/HAya3E6OEJ 1 month ago
- RT @maitran: WOW @JRart’s 53-foot truck is outside @Salesforce West — amazing! @Benioff 😍 #art #sanfrancisco https://t.co/qAwR3SXZ7c 1 month ago
- @simongascoigne @SofMata Good memory @simongascoigne! Yes, I can help you @SofMata. There are many good places in A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- fb.me/31guKAqPy 2 months ago
- Happy Christmas! Feliz Navidad!!! YOU are the light of the world! VOS sos la luz del mundo! #BeTheLightOfTheWorld… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago