A simple phrase, but what a big true today.
I always remember this phrase from my argentinian colleague Marcelo Galperin, who founded MercadoLibre.com.ar and today is the CEO of Virtual Company Services.
We talked about that many years ago in our lunch.
It is very simple Phrase, but it is becomming more and more real every day.
If your business doesn’t have an internet presence, nobody will know you. More over, and if your company doesn’t have a good reputation and good reviews in the social media, it will be very difficult to sell your products.
Find me on
- RT @GrahamjdixJohn: Exciting news - Salesforce has been named Forbes World's Most Innovative Company 2017! sforce.co/2vQsSmV https://… 1 month ago
- [1708.03486] A Solution of the P versus NP Problem fb.me/1D0Gmtgc8 1 month ago
- Skynet is coming???? fb.me/42RnGRCac 1 month ago
- fb.me/7bKOwSzRu 3 months ago
- Phi, the golden number in nature. fb.me/1mCNluEI6 4 months ago